Castle Crashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Plans

5 posters

Go down

Summer Plans Empty Summer Plans

Post  sam Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:48 pm

What is everyone doing this summer? Bonaroo lineup just came out and is pretty tight (no RHCP or Stones though markham). I am considering doing a sailing program for some of the summer and maybe being in Nashville some. When are people most likely to be in town? Also in terms of this blog does anyone else have trouble telling is there have been new posts since last time they looked? does this stem from leaving myself logged in?
sam
sam

Back to top Go down

Summer Plans Empty Re: Summer Plans

Post  narky Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:58 am

dude, i think we should all go to bonaroo. at least i am 95 percent sure that i will.
unsure about summer as of now, don't have a job / setup for next year yet, so i need to figure it out.
narky
narky

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus88 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Yea I'd love to goto bonnaroo but I still need to figure out summer plans/job for next year. Hopefully I'll have that figured out in a few weeks.
Ramsus88
Ramsus88

Back to top Go down

Post  ellis Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Bonnaroo 10. This needs to get done. I'm in.

ellis

Back to top Go down

Summer Plans Empty Argentina

Post  scissorhands2789 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:36 am

I'm trying to plan a trip to south america that would be from after graduation till July ish (when i have to do med school apps). I'm thinking now that leaving after bonnaroo/bahamas would be a good idea. Nicky/Markham: what was the spanish language school yall went to in BA? Where did you live while you were there?

scissorhands2789

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down