Castle Crashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime. It's like manga without reading

Go down

Anime. It's like manga without reading Empty Anime. It's like manga without reading

Post  ellis Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:00 pm

I've been watching a lot of anime lately. I recently rewarched cowboy bebop in order for once instead of just catching random episodes on adult swim. The whole theme of the show made a lot more sense.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had been watching stuff and if they had any good suggestions. Here are mine:

Shows you should watch and where you can watch them:

Darker than black (netflix streaming) s2 just finished up in japan and should be coming here soon via funimation. The dubs were actually really great.

Code geass (crunchyroll.com) I haven't actually finished this yet, but the first episode is really great and it won best show for three years in a row from the anime grand prix in japan. Dubs on this one aren't so great.

By the way, I highly recommend crunchy roll. They've got a great library of more contemporary anime. They also have the up to date shows as they're airing in japan if you're into naruto or bleach or whatever (although, they're not subbed until a bit later).
Oh, and it's free.

ellis

Back to top Go down