Castle Crashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drunk/party

2 posters

Go down

drunk/party Empty drunk/party

Post  narky Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:03 pm

go

Last edited by narky on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
narky
narky

Back to top Go down

drunk/party Empty diglet

Post  jaingo Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:44 pm

jaingo
jaingo

Back to top Go down

drunk/party Empty haha

Post  jaingo Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:56 am

diglet yo... that was funny like onion style... ya'll need ta post more in this section and in forum in gernearl i ain't talking to markham but to everyone else specially will - you ain't post shit biaCH. c'mon yall lets do this uh uh uh get some fotreal
jaingo
jaingo

Back to top Go down

drunk/party Empty heyo

Post  jaingo Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:09 pm

not drunk right now but we don't have a sober funny picture/thing section and we already have a lot of topics so im just posting it here http://www.dorkly.com/article/2996/gamebook-5-final-fantasy-vii-status-updates
jaingo
jaingo

Back to top Go down

drunk/party Empty Re: drunk/party

Post  narky Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:16 pm

haha sephiroth "i'll be right there"

but tbf this is the drunk thread and one should almost always be drunk to be posting in here
narky
narky

Back to top Go down

Post  narky Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:19 pm

yo i always forget to post in here when i am drunk, so i guess we should also use this thread to just post stories/drunken debauchery. ill try to give a weekly one.

this weekend was amazing. friday at lunch me and brett and logan were eating at pitzer dining hall (amazing food) and decided that we could not let the frisbee girls set up the joint frisbee team party for that night. whenever they organize shit its always halfassed and bad. so they of course had picked the worst dorm and had told everyone to bring their own drinks (ie super lame, especially for the braineaters. the team has a history of the upperclassmen (boys) paying alot of money for everyone to get wasted). we did just that and got a keg and some magical mixed coolers. we hyped the party alot in the emails so of course had to get really drunk, really fast, so that the freshman would do the same.
long story short, it was an awesome night and i won the disc chugging contest (4.5 beers) with a time of 1.19. very difficult not to throw up after, but i managed.

so then i woke up saturday at 830 because i had to do 9 hours of jboard training that whole day, and let me tell you, i didnt feel all that great (read still drunk). the other chairs were also pretty dazed and one of them actually had to leave to go throw up. so i was basically just doing my best to keep it together in front of 40 peers looking to me to teach them all this shit. it was actually pretty fun but i was definitely glad to be done.

afterwards, went and played pickup ultimate which is always fun because we all destroy random noobs. this time i actually tried really hard (especially on defense) because i want to be ready for regionals, so it was such a joke/confidence booster. im so excited for texas and really hope that all the time ive missed doesnt stop me from getting pt. im ready to dominate this tournament.

saturday night hung out with my hall and the soccer team (the other 3 in my suite are on the team so they are over alot). art class girl was there as well with a bunch of her friends and we (me eben alec nicola) destroyed in 28 cup beer pong for days. the game isnt like normal beer pong because its rapid fire and 4 separate 1v1s but we should definitely play it because it is so much better. spent a lonnng time just chilling and drinking with the crew and then we went to Claremont McKenna for a party. we then went to the muddhole (hahah yah) restaurant at harey mudd which has the best late night food on campus and is this random, retro, 80s, place that people just get tanked to go to. sleep after.

hungover mornings in large groups of people are actually pretty funny/enjoyable if you dont feel completely awful. so i spent a large part of today (sunday) watching the titans game (fuck yah titans!) and hanging in the hall with the guys. need to start some work soon.
post more updates on your life, this took me 6 minutes.

narky
narky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum