Castle Crashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck Up

2 posters

Go down

Fuck Up Empty Fuck Up

Post  sam Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:14 pm

So this weekend I decided to stay in town for the first friday that freshman could come to frats at vandy, then drive with eliot to chattanooga for frisbee at 5 in the morning. So at 6:30 I wake up in the stairwell of my dorm still dressed from the night before and proceed to walk downstairs to the lobby to see if i can get someone to let me upstairs since my card is in my room. The cops instantly say "so you're the brother" and I am lost. They go on to explain that eliot has been looking for me since we were supposed leave an hour and a half ago. Luckily the security guard let me back to my floor, and I could call Eliot, who had left me (reasonably) and had to turn around and come back for me. Naturally we missed the first game and I looked and felt like a douche (also like shit). I was tipsy for another game until the hangover kicked in and I felt like shit until i took a nap at 7 that night. Didn't help that my allergies flared up and I have been almost sick since. To sum up, I looked like a fool in front of Eliot, Parents (had to explain why eliot couldn't find me), Duel (jon meade mostly), and who knows who all else. My bad. Eliot I am really sorry if I haven't told you already.
sam
sam

Back to top Go down

Fuck Up Empty Re: Fuck Up

Post  Elio Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:07 pm

lol it's pretty ok it was sort of an adventure. I'm mostly mad at the bro who walked by and offered to get me to your floor before revealing to me once we were in the elevator that he was from a different dorm and didn't have access. He swiped his card and the doors just closed on us. Whatta dooch.
Elio
Elio

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum