Castle Crashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strep sucks

2 posters

Go down

strep sucks Empty strep sucks

Post  jaingo Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Sad
jaingo
jaingo

Back to top Go down

strep sucks Empty Re: strep sucks

Post  Ramsus88 Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:06 pm

need any anime/manga to read?
Ramsus88
Ramsus88

Back to top Go down

Post  jaingo Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:14 pm

yes prease - recommend away

ps you read new one piece???? i hate the new fishmen pirates cant wait to see their asses kicked
jaingo
jaingo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus88 Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Monster is suppose to be incredible, although slow moving at times. You can read it or watch, apparently the anime is very faithful to the manga.

Beelzebub is an awesome manga, I think all of them are here http://www.mangafox.com/manga/beelzebub/

uhhh i had another one in mind but I'm blanking on it right now

new one piece was great, Hodi Jones is a beast. The new fishmen have really cool designs, I'm sure the fights will be great but I have no idea how this arc is going to play out what with Van Der Dekken, the weird logia dude, royal palace and the new fishmen pirates.
Ramsus88
Ramsus88

Back to top Go down

Post  jaingo Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:44 pm

hodi jones is a dbag but he straight wrecks that ship... also those pills are haxx - kind of reminds me of jango the hypnotist giving those guys super strength at usopps island - cept way better. i also have no clue where oda is going with this shit... he's got a lot going on but it's so awesome.... i think heaven is just infinite one piece... i don't know why i ever doubted the greatness. p.s. i've nikki and i have been watching early episodes while i've been sick - forgot a lot of the cool stuff, super fun, girls can like one piece
jaingo
jaingo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum