Castle Crashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dreams!!!?!?!?!??

2 posters

Go down

dreams!!!?!?!?!?? Empty dreams!!!?!?!?!??

Post  jaingo Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:18 pm

last night i was playing against chain lightning in my dream except they were the new evil band of the hawk from beserk like humans but then freaky monsters and i had to like kill/score on them and shit and it was crazy
jaingo
jaingo

Back to top Go down

dreams!!!?!?!?!?? Empty crazy dream the other night that I believed so much

Post  Elio Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Two main things happened:
1) Me and some other people (my parents?) were driving and we were at some ski slopes and we ended up driving down them and going up a jump and being super high up and sort of slowly slowly floating back to the ground. Eventually I was leaning with my body and steering the floating car and trying to land us on the interstate but we drifted over it and I thought we were going to crash into some train tracks, but we landed on some ground that later I realized had been underwater.

2) Me and my parents went to some convenience store that we knew CJ (raaando junior from our school; I've never talked to him) worked there. When we got in two guys walked in with shotguns hanging out of a duffel bag. We remarked on it. Then a guy wearing a big black ski mask walked in and I tried to leave. He said "You can't leave, I'm gonna stick this place up," so I stayed. My dad pulled out a pistol (which I expected), but he had never really used it before. He cocked it back but it fully cock. I grabbed the thug's automatic and pointed it at the wall as he shot it off until my dad got his gun working and shot him to death. It was intense. Then I was a hero and ended up trying to tell that story to Clint Eastwood (who I randomly saw at a movie theater), but realized he had quit listening and my voice wasn't working so I gave up and stopped.
Elio
Elio

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum